Ishita is renowned Fashion Designer from Hyderabad and the Owner of the Fashion Label “Anhad”. She is one of the few who's core theme is to depict and describe the journey of life and has many youngest firsts to her credit.
Ishita's forte lies in blending colors, textures and patterns. Her design philosophy is pretty modest and clear 'Wear yourself'. Rich Indian culture, tradition, nature & antique textiles are Ishita’s inspiration who believes that clothes should just be an extension of self. She teams up several fabrics, textures & details them for the Perfect Fusion accessorized by embellishments in a varied color palette revealing the awesome jugalbandi of oomph & being connected with reality. Her collections echo every woman’s dream of being a diva in a true Indian Style. Her label “anhad”, which is a creative alliance that exudes attitude, talent and epitomizes style creative, showcase the use of lots of color, loads of Indian sensibility, style and simplicity with every element in the appropriate mix.
Ishita Singh has been a regular designer to Genelia D'souza for most of her Tollywood movies and events now in Mumbai. This year, Genelia won Nandi Award for her move 'Katha', wherein she had designed her clothes and her award a couple of years back also was for Bommarillu which was designed by Ishita. Her tantamount to various initiatives aimed at defining, sustaining and improving the Fashion sense for all i.e. add lots of color, loads of Indian sensibility, style and simplicity with every element in the appropriate mix, which has drawn bigger both in terms of volumes, and her designs. Everyone seems to love it, and look at with awe, and a select few revel in the fact that they can flaunt it. She believes emphasizing on the cuts and fitting of each silhouette there by categorizing her several collections into Diffusion line, Daily Wear, Party wear, Smart Casuals, Bridal etc.
Ishita Singh, a Ishita’s accolades on her work :
- 5th Indy's - young fashion designer award - in Feb,2011, Mumbai
- Maa - TV Lux Awards 2011 - Allu Arjun was the show stopper.
- Style Awards South Spin, September, 2012.
- Gitanjali's show at India International Jewellery Week 2011, Mumbai (designed collections in white)
- Showcased her collection at Hyderabad Designer Week held in March 2010
- Participated in Bangalore Fashion Week, held in Bangalore in January 2010 & July 2012.
- Invited by NIFT to be a part of the eminent jury panel for Fasion Design in April, 2009, 2010 & 2011
- Participated in Chennai International Fashion Week (CIFW) which was held in Chennai in December 2009 and displayed her colleaction – Meera. Genelia Dsouza was her show stopper at CIFW.
- Designed for Telugu movies some of which are Super Hit - “Naa-Alladu Very Good”, “Bommarillu”, “Ram”, "Sashirekha Parinayam", "Katha" and remake of Bomarrillu in Tamil, “Takkari”, “Victory”, “Athadistha” etc.
- The very FIRST DESIGNER in South India to organize single-handedly a Vibrant Fashion Show to promote a cause – Breast Cancer Awareness – A Pink Ribbon Evening
- Best Student Designer Award at the 3rd CIAe International, 2002. The First Indian to have won the award, was sent to the international trade fair Dusseldorf Germany.
- Showcased a collection with Sabyasachi Mukherjee and was a part of the jury at the 4th CIAe international fashion award in 2003 with designers Shaina NC, Rocky S et-al Currently working on 3 movies with Mr. Bhaskar (Bommarillu fame) and 2 others. Her stints with the likes of Rina Dhaka, Ashima-Leena helped her in bringing to dawn her new ideas which connote optimism. In this field learning, creativity, concepts is something that is a never ending process, and gradually not just imbibing these qualities, but showing them in all her creations is what Ishita is today.